At The Basement Doctor Akron, keeping your home dry is our number one priority. We offer the best-proven methods and years of experience. We also use top-tier products to handle your basement waterproofing needs.
Your crawl space is one of the most vulnerable spaces in your home for unwanted water. If left unchecked, water leads to mold, pests, and structural problems. The Basement Doctor Akron offers a wide range of crawl space repair and crawl space encapsulation services to put your mind at ease.
When it comes to problems with your home’s foundation, it’s best to contact a professional. The Basement Doctor Akron has a solution for bowing walls, sinking foundations, and anything in between. Every situation is different, and our experts will provide you with a range of options which help your home and also fit your budget.
NEED FINANCING ASSISTANCE?
At The Basement Doctor Akron, our customer service representatives are always available to help you. Contact our team at (888) 479-0209 today to learn about financing options for your next big project!
BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, FOUNDATION REPAIR, & CRAWL SPACE ENCAPSULATION NORTHEAST OHIO
The Basement Doctor Akron has provided quality basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, and mold removal services since 1987. With more than three decades of experience, you can confidently trust your next home project with our team of experts.
The professionals at The Basement Doctor Akron understand your home is one of your biggest investments. When we serve homeowners in Akron, Mansfield, Canton, and surrounding areas, we never cut corners. Our certified installers deliver dependable basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, and mold removal services. Why? Because it is our goal to provide Ohio homeowners with drier, cleaner, healthier, safer, and more energy-efficient places to live. Whether you have a leaky basement, moldy crawl space, or a sinking foundation, we are here to help.
THE BASEMENT DOCTOR GUARANTEE
We guarantee you and your family will be 100% satisfied with our services, products, and solutions. Not only do we have many satisfied customers, we also provide customer discounts and flexible financing solutions. Additionally, we offer competitive prices which will fit your family’s budget.
You deserve The Basement Doctor experience and we work hard to ensure every homeowner receives the best.
First, we start with a FREE consultation for all of our basement and crawl space services. Our Project Managers perform a thorough inspection around the outside perimeter of the home followed by an assessment of the basement and crawl space to diagnose the problem.
Next, our Project Manager works with you to build a plan of action that will deliver the appropriate solution. Third, we set an installation date that works best with your schedule. Our team will then show up, on time, with all the tools and materials they need to perform the installation and repairs, leaving the area cleaned of debris, tools, and materials when they are finished with their work.
Once the work is complete, we walk you through the area to go over the details and answer any questions you may have. However, The Basement Doctor experience doesn’t end there. We stand behind our warranty and offer an annual maintenance program designed to keep your system working just like the first day we installed it. We want to make sure you understand Our Team is committed to respecting you, your time, and your property.
Please give us a call at (888) 479-0209 today to request services from our home contractors in Akron, Mansfield, Canton, and surrounding areas.
THE BASEMENT DOCTOR AKRON SERVICES
CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR THE BASEMENT DOCTOR AKRON
- Jesse and his hardworking crew did a complete basement waterproofing job for me. They were polite, professional and very respectful while they performed the work. They put down protective carpet to keep the mess to a minimum, and cleaned up when they were done. The job was on an 1100 square foot house (basement) that was built in 1952. They ran into some really strong footers, but worked through it and just a few days later, the basement already feels dryer than ever. This crew is hard working and pleasant to be around. We have had the Basement Doctor work on another home and though it was a different crew, the experience was the same. I highly recommend this crew and the Basement Doctor, and will use them again when I need one of their services.Randy M. - Centerburg, OH 43011
- Thank you so much Basement Doctor for fixing my leaning basement walls. I thought for sure they were going to collapse in, but you came to my rescue just in time!Jean F. - Shelby, OH 44875
- Always professional & courteous.Shirley G. - Mansfield, OH 44903
- I was very pleased with the service I received from the Basement Doctor. It is so hard to find a company that is willing to go in a crawl space. Basement Doctor did it with no hesitation. All the crew were excellent and were the foreman of the crews. I am pleased with their promptness and efficiency. Would call again with no hesitation!Kristi R. - Cleveland, OH 44105
- The Basement Doctor was on time, efficient, and worked hard to make my experience as good as it could be. The estimator, did a great job of explaining the options. The office was able to get him out the same day, and they were able to do the work 2 days later. They were also 1/3 of the estimate of another well regarded basement waterproofing local company. They were hard workers and did their best to keep the dust down and the area neat. I would recommend them and I will never use anyone else, but then again, I don't think I'll ever have another problem in my basement.Kathleen L. - Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
- I had a problem with sump pump drain lines freezing this winter. An employee from the Basement Doctor showed me a very cost effective way for me to diy the solution. Very, very impressed with these guys. Highly recommend, thanks.Harry H. - Canton, OH 44704
- I worked with Wes from The Basement Doctor and had a great experience. We had water in one corner of our basement (near the sump pump) and got a couple of estimates. The first company that came out suggested a $15,000 drainage system in which they ripped up the perimeter of our floor. The next day, an employee came out and since the water had dried, he suggested we call him back when we had water again so that he could evaluate the source. About a week later we had a heavy rain and water in the basement again. We called him in the evening and he came out the very next day. I showed him the water and after activating our sump pump he showed me that we had a broken check valve. He told me to go to Home Depot and buy one for $15 and even taught me how to replace it. All in all he came to our home twice, solved our problem and did not charge us a dime. After having such a dishonest salesman come out the first time, I was so grateful for this employee's help. I would recommend him to any friend or family member.Lindsey C. - Dover, OH 44622
- Outstanding Service – I was faced with three bowing walls in my basement and did not know who to call for help. The Basement Doctor came highly recommended so I called them. They made me a priority and solved my basement problems. They were highly professional and I would recommend them to anyone experiencing the problems I did!Brad M. - Massillon, OH 44646
- We had a few basement waterproofing companies out to assess our problem. We hired the Basement Doctor and glad we did! The representative took time to assess the issue and educated us during the entire process by explaining why we were experiencing water issues. He was straight forward and honest with us and the crew who performed the work were top notch. Our basement has been dry ever since and I would gladly recommend the Basement Doctor to anyone.Neil B. - Painesville, OH 44077
- Mike was very prompt and tried to please us. They ran into extra work with the basement water problem, but held to the original estimate. Project Manager: Michael GraeningSam & Pat S - Fredericktown, OH 43019
- Trustworthy! – The Basement Doctor found our broken sump pump discharge line and saved us thousands of $ in repairs. They were totally professional and honest. Our basement has been perfectly dry for over 5 years. They didn't try to sell extras that we did not need. They did a great job solving our basement water problem at a fair and honest price.Doreen S. - Cleveland, OH 44103
GET A FREE ESTIMATE FROM OUR EXPERTS
The Basement Doctor currently has service providers in central Ohio, northwestern Ohio, northeastern Indiana, northeastern Ohio, eastern Kentucky, southeastern Ohio, and West Virginia. Please locate your service area and click to contact us today. Or click on the map below to be directed to your local service providers.
Proudly Serving in Central Ohio:
Athens, Belmont, Champaign, Clark, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Guernsey, Hocking, Jackson, Knox, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Morgan, Muskingum, Perry, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Seneca, Union, Vinton, and Wyandot counties.
Proudly Serving in Northeastern Ohio:
Ashland, Carroll, Coshocton, Crawford, Harrison, Holmes, Huron, Medina, Morrow, Richland, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, and Wayne counties.
Proudly Serving in Cleveland East:
Cuyahoga, Summit, Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula, Trumbull counties
Contact Us Today!
Proudly Serving in Northeastern Indiana:
Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Miami, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley counties.
Proudly Serving in Northwestern Ohio:
Allen, Auglaize, Defiance, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Lucas, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Shelby, Van Wert, Williams, and Wood counties.
Proudly Serving in Eastern Kentucky:
Boyd, Carter, Greenup, Lawrence, Martin, and Pike counties.
Proudly Serving in Southeastern Ohio:
Gallia, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Noble, and Washington counties.
Proudly Serving in West Virginia:
Barbour, Boone, Braxton, Brooke, Cabell, Calhoun, Clay, Doddridge, Fayette, Gilmer, Harrison, Jackson, Kanawha, Lewis, Lincoln, Logan, Marion, Marshall, Mason, Monongalia, Nicholas, Ohio, Pleasants, Putnam, Raleigh, Ritchie, Roane, Taylor, Tyler, Upshur, Wayne, Webster, Wetzel, Wirt, and Wood counties.