Mold Remediation in Coshocton, Ohio
Mold Remediation in Coshocton, Ohio
Since 1987, The Basement Doctor™ Akron team has provided Ohio residents with the best in mold remediation services. Mold and allergens live in your basement, behind your walls, and in your crawl space. Mold and allergens affect the air you breathe, causing many health problems. Additionally, fungus can lower the value of your home in Coshocton, Ohio. Therefore, let the experts at The Basement Doctor™ Akron provide you with the best remediation services.
With FREE inspections, three decades of expertise, and comprehensive warranties, our mold removal professionals can handle your next project.
Do I really need mold remediation?
Mold spores, allergens,fungus, and different bacteria can have a tremendous impact on your health. Mold can cause respiratory problems, headaches, fatigue, or even asthma attacks.
Additionally, mold can lower your home’s value. Furthermore, mold growing in the basement or crawl space is an unseemly sight. Can you really enjoy your basement with mold crawling on the ceiling and mildew festering in the corners?
Lastly, despite popular belief, mold remediation is not a simple DIY project. You may find a small patch of mold in the corner of your basement, but how can you tell if it hasn’t spread to other places? Additionally, do you know if the mold is harmless or the cause of the recent cough you can’t shake?
Luckily, The Basement Doctor™ Akron can provide the testing you need to determine the dangers and reach of the mold in your home. Along with three decades of experience, we offer FREE inspections and FREE estimates. Let us come to your home and help you identify issues without you having to pay a dime.
What is the process for mold remediation?
At The Basement Doctor™ Coshocton, we utilize a comprehensive three-step process:
- The process starts with cleaning, disinfecting, and killing mold with Anabec™ products. Anabec™ microbial cleansing and barrier products are designed for application on surfaces vulnerable to mold growth. Surfaces include wood fibers, brick, block, and unfinished drywall. Additionally, our mold removal technicians are thorough, professional, and always keep their areas clean. They expertly balance speed with quality.
- The Basement Doctor™ Epoxy is the next step in the mold remediation and mitigation process. Our epoxy wall coating inhibits mold and provides a strong, beautiful finish. Our mold inhibitor does not peel or blister and can be washed or scrubbed.
- Lastly, our mold experts provide the absolute best in mechanical filtration and dehumidification. We utilize AirMedic dehumidifiers, which provide a cleaner, safer, and healthier home in Coshocton. The humidifier’s dual-outlet quickly eliminates high humidify. Our dual-outlet reduces the chance of mold growth. Lastly, our powerful humidifier filters our air impurities, which leads to cleaner air for your home, you, and your family.
Mold Remediation Solutions in Coshocton, Ohio 43812
Our three-step approach is designed to resolve your mold problems while preventing future difficulties. The Anabec™ System, The Basement Doctor™ Epoxy wall coatings, and AirMedic dehumidifiers are systems and techniques perfected over three decades of excellent service.
- Anabec™ Mold Removal System – Our mold barrier prevents mold from growing on vulnerable surfaces. Anabec™ products are easy to apply, rids your home of musty smells, and is an economical, proven mold remediation method. Furthermore, Anabec™ is very effective against mold developing in wet basements and crawl spaces.
- The Basement Doctor™ Epoxy wall coatings – Although mold is dangerous and frequent, we can defeat it. Our wall coating helps prevent fungi from returning once defeated. Our experts apply the epoxy wall coating to your wall surfaces in one day. Our coating dries fast and is available in white or grey.
- AirMedic dehumidifiers – Excessive humidity makes your home a breeding ground for mold. Our AirMedic dehumidifiers remove excess humidity from the air giving you a comfortable home. Additionally, our dehumidifiers are powerful enough to remove impurities such as mildew and allergens from the air. Lastly, the AirMedic models we carry for the basement and crawl space will maintain the perfect amount of humidity level in your home.
Our goal has always been to help homeowners breath cleaner air in the walls of their lovely homes. Through our mold remediation services, we want to help you and your family. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
We look forward to helping you!