Foundation Repair in Sherrodsville, Ohio
Foundation Repair in Sherrodsville, Ohio
Since 1987, The Basement Doctor team has provided Ohio residents with the best in foundation repair services. Is your home in Sherrodsville experiencing bowed walls, settling foundations, sagging floor joists, or unsuitable foundation soils? Then, the Basement Doctor™ Akron can permanently and economically fix your home’s foundation issues. With more than three decades of experience, competitive warranties, and FREE inspections, you can count on our foundation professionals to handle your next project.
Can you fix foundation problems?
Yes. Foundation issues vary from bowed and cracked walls to sagging joists. Issues related to your home’s stability may seem impossible to fix. However, our team can and will help you resolve your home’s stability issues. How do you repair your foundation? By utilizing tried and tested techniques and equipment. The Force™ and The Reinforcer are all designed to reinforce your foundation and undo the damage. Even better, each service we provide is maintenance-free and effective.
However, the most significant danger with foundation problems is waiting too long. The longer you wait, the more damage your home in Sherrodsville, Ohio will experience. Therefore, contact the professionals at The Basement Doctor™ Akron. Our experts can come to your home for a FREE inspection and thoroughly identify any and all problems with your home’s foundation.
What are the signs of a bad foundation?
There are many signs of a bad foundation:
- Cracks in the walls and ceilings
- Sinking or sagging floors
- Foundation upheaval
- Doors which don’t open and close properly
- Gaps around the windows or exterior doors
Cracking, shifting, and any number of sources causes settling foundations. Your home in Sherrodsville may be expanding because of changing temperatures or poor maintenance of the dirt is creating issues for the foundation. Furthermore, a bad foundation will ruin your home’s value and even render it unsafe.
Therefore, don’t wait until the problem worsens. We offer FREE inspections and FREE estimates. It won’t cost you a dime to have our team come out and identify potential issues.
How much does foundation repair cost in Sherrodsville, Ohio?
There’s no way to estimate the cost of foundation repairs until you know what the problem is. However, ignoring your home’s stability issues will cost a fortune in future repairs. When you work with The Basement Doctor™ Akron, you’ll receive a FREE inspection and a FREE estimate. Even if you have only small concerns, our engineers can come to your home and put your mind to rest.
Additionally, we offer financing options for homeowners in Sherrodsville. Our payment plans help families pay for their much-needed foundation repairs without breaking the bank.
Foundation Repair Systems and Solutions in Sherrodsville, Ohio 44675
The Basement Doctor™ offers a variety of foundation systems for Sherrodsville area homeowners, including:
- The Force™ – The Force™ is a patented wall stabilizer. Our wall stabilizer helps put bowing or buckling foundation walls back into place. The Force™ works by utilizing an I-beam system combined with a spring-loaded torsion mechanism that applies thousands of pounds of continuous pressure. This pressure automatically adjusts itself as the foundation wall is corrected. Dynamic and self-adjusting, The Force™ works tirelessly to stabilize your foundation.
- The Reinforcer™ – The Reinforcer™ prevents further wall decay by utilizing a carbon fiber system as thin as a dime. This carbon system is 10X stronger than steel and offers tremendous strength. The Reinforcer™ is a combination of space-age polymers and carbon fibers. Furthermore, our stabilizer prevents a wall from any further movement, providing a powerful solution to cracked walls.
Each foundation repair is different. No two problems are alike, which is why we provide a variety of options. Furthermore, the team at the Basement Doctor™ Akron is focused on serving you and your family. Fill out the form below to schedule a free inspection!
We look forward to helping you!